How to "bind" lprng/cupsd to a certain interface?

Hello!

I'm having my system portscanned at the moment to reduce the number
of open ports ;) of my machine, which is connected to the internet
via DSL. But I've not yet succeeded in:

- Telling cupsd only to listen on the interface 192.168.0.1 *and* to
local printing jobs. When I added the lines:

Listen 192.168.0.1
Listen 127.0.0.1

to /etc/cups/cupsd.conf, cups printers wouldn't appear in kde
anymore.

So, port 631 is visible to the internet; although I think the access
to the printers themselves is restricted, I'd like to tell cupsd not
to open any unneccessary ports on my ppp0 interface. If anyone has
got a suggestion about this, I'd be very glad :). Maybe it has
something to do with the /etc/cupsd/interfaces subdir?

- And... guess what... lprng is apparently doing the same... at least
port 515 ("spooler") seems to be open to the internet... hmm, if
anyone knows how to address this problem, I'd also be very happy.

Thanks in advance,

Stephan Hachinger

P.S.: Does anyone know what port 113 is good for? This port also
seems to be visible.