Re: Trying to get my CD-RW to work.

	I'll go ahead and make an assumption that you are running on a
system which is using DevFS? If so check if you have anything under
/dev/sg/* and then next look to see if you find /dev/sg0 or similar as a
symlink... If not creating that symlink should allow cdrecord to see the
drive, or it did in my case... I've got another thread on how to get
DevFS to properly handle this...

	Jeremy