more wireless nic stuff...

Hi,

So i think i'm making some progress w/ my d-link dwl500 card, but still
not quite there.  I've compiled Cardbus support into my kernel, and also
the wavelan_cs.o module (everything on google says i should be using
wvlan_cs.o, but i can't find that so i was assuming that it might be for
older (2.2) kernels?  I don't get any kind of messages at all after
modprobing wavelan_cs (it doesn't get automatically loaded... so i'm not
sure if that's a bad sign or not).  I'm assuming for now that the
hardware might work, but i need a wvlan0 device which i do not have (and
grepping the MAKEDEV script didn't come up w/ anything either).  Does
anyone know where i could find the major/minor #'s for that?

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson