Re: Recommendations for an fully featured IMAP email Client

<quote who="Wayne Brown">
> Hi there,
> As I have now set up the 'Cyrus' IMAP server on my home mini-lan (hoorah)
> Has anyone got any recommendations for a good IMAP client program? TIA.

the ones i use are squirrelmail, netscape 4.7x, and more
recently mozilla 1.0. all work well. the command line
mail clients such as mutt, pine, only support the most basic
functionality of imap, last time i tried, all i could get mutt
and pine to do was to read the INBOX. couldn't figure out folders,
and couldn't figure out how to subscribe to folders outside of
the INBOX(global folders). since my personal account for example
has about 6 sub folders and about 30 folders outside of my
inbox(allows me to read email for 30+ accounts with 1
username/password), i couldn't use them.

so, depends what you need.. and of course depends what platform.

i have read some good things about evolution, but have not tried it.

nate