Re: building pine and stale dpkg entries

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Michael P. Soulier wrote:

>     Hello.
>
>     I'm trying to help a friend who's a Pine fan, get it built on Debian. I
> recall that it must be built from source, but I can't find any references on
> the Debian site to what the package names are.

Pre-compiled packages of pine are available by adding the following lines
to /etc/apt/sources.list::

deb http://www.braincells.com/debian sid/
deb-src  http://www.braincells.com/debian sid/

running apt-get update and then apt-get install pine

Replace sid by potato if you are using that distribution.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>