Re: galeon gconf schema error

After some trying, I've found a solution. (well, at least for me)

after upgrading (or adding) gconf2, (I don't know why) Galeon was not able
to find its schema file. Clean uninstall (not minus -, but underbar _)
of galeon
on dselect, and installing it again, just solved the problem for me.

some nasty bug of supporting both gconf/gconf2? I don't know...