Re: ratio of male vs. female debian users

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 05:16, Oleg wrote:
> [...]
>
> I'm actually curious as to ethnical and national composition of Linux and
> Debian users. E.g. do they use Debian in France, or are they all Mandrake
> users? (Actually, one French person I knew used SuSE, another - Redhat, but
> they may have been weirdos^H^H^H^H^H^H^H outliers). Do African Americans use
> Linux?

I can attest to at least ONE African American using Linux and that's my
roommate. It took a bit of work to get him accustomed to it when he
first moved in (since all the apartments in the computer are mine and
controlled with an iron fist ;) but now whenever someone mentions
Windows he cringes and proclaims (with no prodding on my part mind you!
:) that he'd never got back to M$ again. I'm so proud of him! ;)

-Alex