SELL Money

This is a spam,idiot.

"I would like to thank you for fucking your mother, as no one else will."

Do you have a business for sale? Do you have land or commercial property for sal
e or lease?  and submit your business
 for sale or property listings. This is a totally FREE service, with NO OBLIGATIO
N of any kind.

Once you register for Land.Net you may use all of our great features including:

*Unlimited FREE business or property listings in 200 countries.
*Upload up to four photos per listing and a virtual tour.
*"My Land.Net" administration page, allowing you to easily edit, renew or delete
 your listings.
*BuyerzAgent feature, notifying buyers when a business or property meeting their
 requirements is added to Land.Net.
*FREE listing in Professional Trade Directory.

If you are searching for a business or property, just enter your search requirem
ents using our BuyerzAgent feature.

If you have any questions, or need any help using the service, please call us at
 718-338-9721. .

Yours truly,

Charles Gross
Chairman