Re: Modem Gateway

Can each machine ping each other?
If so, then the problem is with trying to ping outside
of your network.

I had a problem where I could not ping outside of my
own network. It turned out I simply needed to reboot
my router. ;)

Hopefully this is as simple a solution as you as going
to need. Just in case, try to ping from both machines
to your Internet Service provider's DNS IP.