Re: Toshiba Protege 3010CT and Network

Someone here was able to correct me. The command which
I needed to execute was: insmod eepro100 I was typing
in the name ofthe device driver name: insmod pci-scan
and the previous worked!

Currently, Im able to ping anything on my home network
but nothing is pingable outside my home network. Does
anyone know where I configure linux and tell it which
DNS server to use?

I have looked at the: route add parameters and the
ifconfig parameter, but non have a DNS server
parameter. Im a missing a document?

corrections.