Re: wu-imapd issues

On 14 Jul 2002 21:11:26 -0500 Peter Snoblin <psnoblin@earthlink.net>
wrote:

You might want to browse the list's archives, as this topic comes up
regularly.

> I am trying to get wu-imapd to allow access to mail retrieved with
> fetchmail. The fetchmail bit works just fine...

My intended setup, also.

> Or ... what is the next easiest imap server to setup?

My experience has been with courier-imap. Took me more than the usual
time to "get it", the documentation is perhaps too extensive (is there
such a thing?). But after I found the right spots in the docs, it was
reasonably smooth sailing.

HTH

--
Carlos Sousa