Re: Upgrading to 2.4 kernel in Woody

Forgot something (in case someone reads this in the future).  After
apt-get'ing the kernel image, I just typed update-grub and it
automagically updated menu.lst with the correct information.  I understand
from reading the docs that this doesn't always work, but it probably will
with a simple installation (this is currently a single OS machine).

Jen