Webmin problems

Hello,

I installed webmin from the unstable branch.  I am trying to configure
it to work using apache.  I went to the webmin page and there were
some directions on how to do this.  I tried to follow them, but came
up with a problem.  It wanted me to change the perl path to
/usr/bin/perl -U.

They gave a find argument to do this, but it required the file
perlpath.pl. The webmin did not install this, so I went to the
packages page, and looked up to see what package perlpath.pl was in.
it is supposedly in all of the webmin packages, but there is not a
perlpath.pl on my system.  This does not make any sense to me.  Can
anyone offer up any suggestions as to why?  I am out of ideas.

Oh yea, I still haven't got it to work, but that can wait until I
figure out this perlpath mystery.  Besides it could be the key to
making it work.

Erik

--
Erik Mathisen <erik@mathisen.us>
http://erik.mathisen.us

In Africa some of the native tribes have a custom of beating the ground
with clubs and uttering spine chilling cries.  Anthropologists call
this a form of primitive self-expression.  In America we call it golf.