Re: Troublesome install of X

<quote who="Kent West">
> nate wrote:
>
>>>I also share a room
>>>with the  machine and there's no way I can sleep with that noise going
>>>all night <g>.  So it sleeps at night when I do.
>>>

> You're geek enough to install Debian, and you sleep at night? Is this a
> troll?    :-)

hey man i didn't write that! maybe i wrote something else in
the thread but that quote is not from me. my room is so loud..
most people would find it unbearable to sleep in.

and i do sleep at night, since its cooler, hard to sleep in the day
too damn hot!

if i can't convince you maybe this picture of part of my living
room can ..:
http://portal.aphroland.org/~aphro/rack1.jpg

its a bit outdated..but still mostly accurate.

nate