Re: modversions.h?

Dom Leon wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get the modversions.h
file?

I ask because aparently I need to compile the device
driver for my NIC card. I have searched Google and all
I can find is other posts just like mine =)
And no answers.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanx!

apt-get install kernel-headers-`uname -r`

You may have to create a symlink from /usr/src/linux to the kernel headers directory that will be installed. Curiously, I have four headers packages gratuitously taking up space and only three of them have modversions.h[2.4.16 doesn't, later kernels do].