Re: does debian really suck this much? -- nope

Hi everyone,
just wanted to say:

as an ignorant newbie, I have had immense amounts of help from the list. I do think that debian is less easy to use t han some other distributions (red hat was running in less than an hour; debian... well, it's been two weeks now...); but it rocks oonce you get used to it, and in any case, having trouble with the distro is NO CALL to insult the folks working hard to make it possible for us to use it.

so, hope I don't sound too much like the teacher's pet...
matt