RE: does debian really suck this much? -- nope

Hi all!

Here are my two cents:

I recently subscribed to this list and my original question was "Minimum HD
space" (on the laptop list, not this one, sorry). But I got TONS of answers
in one week, I haven't gotten my copy of Linux from the supplier yet, but
still I read what so far has been better than most books out there, so, NO
this list NOR debian and much less the people suck at all. My only
experience with Linux so far has been Suse, Red Hat, and Turbolinux (which I
read from a post here that it's debian based, to my surprise!).

So, to all you gnubies out there (including myself): RTFM!

Thanks.

...In Accordance With The Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!