Re: weird harddrive messages

> >  hda: set_drive_speed_status: status=0x58
> >    { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest }

I am sorry for answering to the wrong message. But i cant find the original
one. You may ALSO get these messages if your IDE controller isnt really
supported. I got those messages on the drives connected to my HPT366
controller until i enabled the specifict kernel support and boot time
parameters for it. Ok, i later added a Promise controller which works much
better then the HPT in all respects.