ANNOUNCE: (Inofficial) Exim 4.05 DEB packages

Hi there,

I needed DEB packages of the current Exim version 4.05 (because the latest and
greatest AMaViS pre-release needs a feature of Exim that is only present since
4.00.) Since I couldn't find any I rolled my own, taking the latest 3.35 patches
as a template.

My build runs quite well since half a day or so, so I thought I might offer the
package (incl. source and my patches) to the general public in the hope that
some of you can use them.

As I mentioned in the subject these patches are in NO WAY OFFICIAL, so please
don't bother the official Debian maintainer with them. I should also stress that
I can't offer you ANY SUPPORT WHATSOEVER, so if you have trouble using my
package you're on your own.

Ok, here's the URL:

    http://ADSL-Bergs.RZ.RWTH-Aachen.DE/~rabe/debian/

Enjoy,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\