Re: Where is Debian going?

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 22:54, Paul Johnson wrote:
> I believe 98 was Chicago, 95 was Memphis (a buddy of mine beta'd it in
> early '94).
No, I think it was 95 that was Chicago. I actually happen to have a box
running win95 (don't ask) and the hosts file identifies itself as being
for Windows Chicago. Maybe 98 was Memphis, I have no idea.

--
What was once is gone. What will be has not yet come. What is is all
that is real. Live for the now.