tcsh and bash

Dear all,

adoring tcsh for everydays use, I miss one particular feature of bash
every now and then.

Using Debian Woody on PC, I can press Alt-<Full Stop> to insert the
last parameter of the previous command executed (when running bash
with an unaltered key-binding).

Is there a possibility to get the same feature for tcsh?

If there were a possibility to insert any parameter of the previous
command executed and someone knew how to configure this for a PC keyboard,
I would be very thankful if she or he would share this knowledge with
me ,-)

Thanks in advance,

Lukas

--