Re: Got rid of MS Windows

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Ian Smit <robian@wanadoo.nl> writes:

[...]

Robert> I now use startx to to get a gui. My wm is fluxbox. I use galeon
Robert> as my browser. Is it possible to change the fonts that Galeon
Robert> uses in the menus. It defaults to the standard Gnome font. Since
Robert> I only have the requirements for Galeon installed on my system,
Robert> I am looking for a way to get a different font that goes better
Robert> with the rest of my desktop. I don't know where to start
Robert> looking. Galeon, X, Gnome ?

There may or may not be a .gtkrc file in your home directory.  Mine
contains these lines:

style "user-font"
{
  fontset="-b&h-lucida-medium-r-normal-*-*-100-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1"
}
widget_class "*" style "user-font"

Of course, you'll have to customize to your tastes.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA