Re: Using a IDE CD-RW with a SCSI Hard Drive

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Kristian Rink wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:03:23 -0400
> Robert James Kaes <rjkaes@flarenet.com> wrote:
>

> > It only lists the first line:
> >
> > scsi1 : SCSI host adapter emulation for IDE ATAPI devices
>
> Is the sg module loaded? Used to have some problem like this right
> when I forgot to load this one...

Yes, it is loaded.  I did a cat /proc/modules and the sg module is
associated with the scsi_mod (which also associates with ide-scsi and
aic7xxx).
	-- Robert

    Robert James Kaes    ---  Flarenet Inc.  ---    (519) 426-3782
		       http://www.flarenet.com/
      * Putting the Service Back in Internet Service Provider *