Re: galeon crashes

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 03:48:53PM -0300, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> I am runnin woody. After installed Galeon each time I
> try to run  Preferences in  the Settings tab, Galeon crashes. Any
> suggestion of what is wrong?

I don't know what version of Mozilla/Galeon you are running so it's
hard to give advise.

I use the most recent version available in unstable for both Mozilla
and Galeon. Most of the times I did un upgrade to a newer version, I
had no problems at all. Once or twice I had to remomve my dotfiles
for Galeon and Mozilla to get a clean/fresh startup.

I think removing your preferences files is suggested in the
installation instructions for Mozilla when upgrading. Although it's
not always really necessary, perhaps it will solve your problem.

Bob