Re: Is siag broken?

said Larry Smith (on 2002-07-08),

> Even after you exited and restarted?

	Yes.  Numerous attempts with fresh siags.

> I've noticed some problems, such as the average and
> stdev functions crap out when the cell count is around
> 1000.

	The number of cells in the file I am using is around 360.  The
problem exists even with files with 3 cells.

	eg: Below are 3 cells, 2 with numerical values, one with a SIOD
expression:

	2		2		(+ (href -2) (href -1))

	The third cell should show a value of 4.  I get 0.

> Let me know if you have problems with Siag, I've
> scoped a few of em out.

	Thanks.