Re: Is siag broken?

Even after you exited and restarted?

I've not had that problem.

I've noticed some problems, such as the average and
stdev functions crap out when the cell count is around
1000.  But the neat thing with Siag (if you can get a
handle on the Scheme language) is that you can add
your own functions that though perhaps less fancy,
don't crap out.  I added rmean (for row mean) and
rstdev, cmean (column mean), etc.  They work fine with
large scale problems.

Let me know if you have problems with Siag, I've
scoped a few of em out.