Re: Is siag broken?

Hmm.  I do get  4, as you say.

I don't know if you were aware of this or not, but you
can refer to the SIOD functions as C functions,
handing arguments in parenthesis.  It makes for much
easier to figure out code.  Then you sellect C as your
primary interpreter.

Then the code you have would be:

2         2         href(-2)+href(-1)

Try that and see what you get.