Re: OT: Monitor Jitter Problems

> You might try carrying the monitor to a few different locations and seeing
> if self test mode still displays the problem. This might help the Sony
> people find the problem. They deserve help. They are treating you honestly
> while trying to debug a design problem. I have seen a lot less candor from
> others.

Agreed.

Recently I was debugging something similar.  A coworker had an
electric clock on their desk which was near, ~2feet?, but not next to
the monitor.  The magnetic interference from the clock caused the
monitor problems.  In this case it was defocusing the beam and causing
color blur.

Moved the clock and the problem went away.  Suggest you look for
-anything- that could cause magnetic interference with the monitor.  I
did not expect the clock to have done it myself but that turned out to
be the problem in the case I described.

Bob