Re: Linux-based editor for PowerPoint presentations?

On Sun, 07 Jul 2002 17:38:21 -0400, Thatcher Ulrich wrote:

<snip>

>One weird thing: if I make a presentation in OpenOffice, and then play
>it back on a Windows machine using the free MS PowerPoint Viewer, the
>bullets show up as boxes (i.e. looks like an unknown glyph or
>something).  I haven't really fiddled around much yet, but if there's
>a quick & easy answer for this I'm all ears...

A good source for help on this type of thing is;
	users-subscribe@openoffice.org <--just send an empty email

This is a mixed bag of Linux and MS users, so you'll have to put up with
HTML, long lines, and gawd-only-knows quoting protocols.  If you have to
integrate with MS apps though, the answer is likely forthcoming.  A lot
of dev types hang there.
--
gt
It ain't so much what you don't know that gets you in trouble---