Re: CDRW utility? SOLVED

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 11:58:31PM -0700, Larry Smith wrote:

> Thanks for the help!!!

Glad it's working - I use a couple of little helper scripts to make the
mkiosfs - cdrecord process run a little easier.

To my knowlege there is no way to use the cd burner as a mountable RW
filesystem as some windows applications do. (write directly without
composing an ISO image first)

You can use re-writable media easily enough tho, just use the 'blank='
switch, something like this:

cdrecord -v -eject speed=4 dev=0,3,0 blank=fast {filename}

(that's how all those mp3's get cd-net'd to the office)

happy burning.

aloha,
dave