A better cordless optical mouse?

Okay,

It works perfectly.  Thanks to your input, my cordless wheel mouse works
like a charm.

Only one problem; it is one of those ergo mice with the curved body and;
now that it works, a neat little button-3 which I could click with my
thumb, if I held the mouse with my right hand.  I am used to using a
regular mouse left-handed, in fact the 'left-handed mouse buttons' drive
me nuts when I have to use them on someone elses PC.

I can almost get used to clicking that neat little thumb button with my
ring finger, but I have to ask:

Does anyone have a mouse that works as nicely as the logitec cordless
optical mouseman?  Preferably not an ergo right-handed mouse?

Maybe a really good ergo left-handed mouse, or a symetrical mouse with
extra buttons on both sides?

Now that I know how to make the extra buttons work, I would like them
easy to click.

aloha,
dave