Compiling QT program

I have problem compiling qt apps with the Debian's libqt3-dev package.
I have this error
g++ -lqt test.cc
test.cpp:5: qapplication.h: No such file or directory
test.cpp:6: qwidget.h: No such file or directory
test.cpp:7: qpushbutton.h: No such file or directory

all these header files are in /usr/include/qt

I have tried to add this dir to /etc/ld.so.con and run ldcdonf but no
help.

I have compiled qt from source before from another distro and followed
the direction, it works perfect.  This is the first time I try to
install from Debian package, I guess installation is a bit different.
How do I fix this ?

Thanks for your help