Re: Compiling QT program

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 05:46:38AM -0400, tvn1981 wrote:
> I have problem compiling qt apps with the Debian's libqt3-dev package.
> I have this error
> g++ -lqt test.cc
> test.cpp:5: qapplication.h: No such file or directory
> test.cpp:6: qwidget.h: No such file or directory
> test.cpp:7: qpushbutton.h: No such file or directory
>
> all these header files are in /usr/include/qt
>
> I have tried to add this dir to /etc/ld.so.con and run ldcdonf but no
> help.
I'll guess there is a special enviroment variable for adding
another include path. As a workaround you can add include path with
g++ -I /foo/bar

Maybe there is special place in the makefile where you can add include
path.

Sven

--
Sven Hoexter -=|=- Earth - Germany - Leverkusen
NOTICE: you have just been infected with Cooperative UNIX Email Virus,