install Woody on SCSI Raid with bootable CD

I'd like to install Woody on SCSI disk array.
The Raid controller is Adaptec 2005S and I've learned that
dpt_i2o.o does support this raid adapter.

When I use woody bootable CD to install, it complains that it can't
find the hard drive and ask me to load driver modules first. In this
case, what modules should I preload first so that I can make the
installer recognize the disk array? I think the modules should be:

scsI-mod.o  SCSI support
dpt_i2o.o   Adaptec 2005S support
sd.o        SCSI disk support?

Well, I compiled these modules from another machine, putting them
altogether into a floppy under /boot directory init. But whan I insert
this floppy into the installing machine and try to load scsi-mod.o
first, it fails.

Is there any way to make my woody installer recognize the disk array?
--
Patrick Hsieh<pahud@ezplay.tv>
GPG public key http://pahud.net/pubkeys/pahudatezplay.gpg

12:02:47 up 1 day,  1:37, 10 users,  load average: 0.19, 0.12, 0.12