spamassassin & potato

Is it possible to get spamassassin working on potato?  I know the
package only exists for woody/sid; I'm trying to build it from the
source file on CPAN.

It has apparently built and installed just fine, but it complains about
a missing Pod/Usage.pm when I try to run it.  This makes me wonder if it
depends on perl 5.6, since that file exists in the perl-modules package
in woody/sid, but does not exist at all in potato.

Just for fun, I tried creating Usage.pm and placing in it a single line
consisting of '1;'.  But that didn't work, unsurprisingly.

So...  Does anybody know if it can be made to work on potato?

noah