Re: please kindly get back to me

<jcollins@asgardsrealm.net> wrote:

>However, as I've stated before messages such as these should be filtered
>by the list itself rather than be propagated to the entire list of
>subscribers, regardless of whether the subscribers have automated filters.
> The shear fact that many subscribers do have automated filters simply
>re-enforces the fact that it is possible (and in many cases easy) to
>install such filtering mechanisms.

I agree with this.

>Some people may claim that filtering of this nature would be against the
>free aspects of Debian.  I (obviously) don't agree with this point of
>view.  Just because we want something to be free doesn't mean that we
>should accept outright abuse.  Messages such as this have nothing at all
>to do with Debian or anything remotely related to this list.

I replied to it to the list because I felt that
no one on this list would have any interest in
the contents of the message.  I felt that maybe
if one of us spat on it, they would get the point
and not send another ...

->Scwawcaac<-
->The Soul Computer With Abundant Whipped Cream And A Cherry ... <-
->On Top!<-