Re: Display problem with VNC, Mozilla and MathML

On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 11:06:05 -0500, Kent West wrote:
> I just vnc'd to my office computer and tried it. Except for the font
> issue (some things are just small rectangles), every thing looks fine.
> The formulas, the Mozilla star, the monkey shaking his head, the
> explanatory text, scrolling up and down, horizontal lines, colors; it
> all looks fine. Both machines are running Sid, and vncserver,
> xvncserver, and Mozilla on both machines are from recent (within last 4
> or 5 days) apt-get update/upgrades. ATI All-in-Wonder on homebrew home
> machine running xvncviewer, over Cox Cable, to a Gateway PC with ATI
> card on a LAN connected to internet via T1s.

I also have a recent version of Mozilla (currently, build 2002062123)
and the VNC packages 3.3.3r2-20 are the latest ones (the same for both
woody and sid). Perhaps a problem related to the PPC version of Mozilla,
since my machine is a Titanium and there are known display problems with
the PPC?

I've put some snapshots here:

  http://www.vinc17.org/download/mathml1.png
  http://www.vinc17.org/download/mathml2.png
  http://www.vinc17.org/download/mathml3.png
  http://www.vinc17.org/download/mathml4.png

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International