Re: Display problem with VNC, Mozilla and MathML

Vincent Lefevre wrote:

When I use VNC (Debian packages version 3.3.3r2-20), Mozilla doesn't
display the following page correctly:

 http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mathml/demo/basics.xhtml

Some parts are not displayed. Can anyone else reproduce the problem?

I didn't try it through VNC, but when I first connected it popped up a window saying I needed to install some fonts to see the page properly. Then I closed the window and went to the site again and was not given the warning. Perhaps you don't have those fonts and it thinks it's already told you once?

Kent