Re: Flash Editor for Debian

it's probably not much but you might wanna check out:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/swiftgenerator/?topic_id=90

----- Original Message -----
From: Erik Mathisen <erik@mathisen.us>
Sent: 28 June 2002 19:49
Subject: Flash Editor for Debian

Hello,

I have to create some flash movie (or whatever they are called) at
work.  I will be using Flash FX on windows (I have to), but I would
like to play with it at home on my Debian box.  I've looked around,
but can not seem to find any, but are there any Flash editors/creators
for Debain?  Or even just Linux in general.

Thanks,

Erik

--=20
Erik Mathisen <erik@mathisen.us>
http://erik.mathisen.us
=20
I replaced the headlights in my car with strobe lights. Now it looks
like I'm the only one moving.
        --Steven Wright
=20

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi