Re: NFS and security

> /path/to/system	10.1.1.0/24(rw,no_root_squash)
>
> As you can see this is _very_ insecure cause everyone can conntect and alter
> it who is in my network and has a machine on wich his root.

Yes.  Why do you need the no_root_squash enabled?  I strongly
recommend you disable that.  It is hard to think about any other
security improvements while that is enabled.

You have /path/to/system which implies that you have multiple system
images there.  More details would enable more informed suggestions.

Bob