Re: spurious 8259A interrupt: irq7.

I didn't look at the kernel source and I don't
remember seeing the discussion on the list, but I
think I got rid of this by unchecking 'Local APIC
support on uniprocessor' under 'processor type and
features' in the kernel config (using make
menuconfig). Obviously, this then involves recompiling
the kernel. I'm pretty sure this fixed it for me, but
I did it awhile ago and I could be wrong.

Richard