Re: [he's got psm] Re: can't access some https with mozilla

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:09:10 +0100
"Ben Thompson" <ben_thompson@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> On Thursday 27 June 2002 3:00 pm, DvB wrote:
> > Any example pages I can test? You could also try searching
> > bugzilla.mozilla.org to see if you find anything relevant.
>
> Thanks for your offer, here is the most important one (my bank)
> http://www.smile.co.uk
>
> If you click on "account login" in the top left corner, it should open a
> new window and a form comes up where you enter your details. Exept when
> I try it, all that happens is the window opens then it just times out
> with blank content.

Same problem here, looks like a problem with Javascript rather than with
Mozilla.  If I enabled "Open unrequested windows" in
Edit->Preferences->Advanced->Scripts & Windows, the link worked fine.  If
you don't want to enable this setting you could also try the following
address directly (it's the what the link tries to open):

https://welcome5.smile.co.uk/servlet/SmileBanking

--
Jamin W. Collins