openssh

I was upgrading my unstable system today and I saw that I was getting a
version from unstable.  I also noticed that it was only version 1.x  Now
with openssh 3.4 out and all I was wondering why unstable doesn't have a
new version.  I saw the ssh2 package, but it has a note about a more
restrictive license.  But on the openssh site it said it was under the
bsd license.  Is the ssh2 package openssh or something different.  Also,
why hasnt there been a new version.  Im just wondering because I would
like to try out the new openssh, but I would like to try it out as a
deb.  Is no one maintaining this package?  It seems like a pretty
important package to me.
--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."