Re: Netscape & scrollmouse

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 06:44, Bob Proulx wrote:

> I think you are on top of things.  But does netscape 4.77 support the
> mouse wheel?  I did not think so.  If you can go to a newer version or
> Mozilla or Galeon or something newer then I believe it will have mouse
> wheel support.  I think netscape 4.77 is just too old for that.  I
> believe that is why the previous poster was suggesting imwheel.  That
> converts mouse events to page-up / page-down, cursor-up / cursor-down
> keys and works for programs that don't understand the mouse wheel.
> But having tried that I did not like it and doubt if you would either.

In my first mail I explained why I need Netscape 4.*, I use other
browsers too. But when I need to use Netscape I would like to be able to
use the scrollmouse as I am used to in other Linux distributions I have
used before I moved to Debian.

Cheers,
Helgi Örn

--
~~~~ <http://www.sacred-eagle.com/> ~~~~
~~~~~~ Gnupg signature ID 83AC4814 ~~~~~