Re: Netscape & scrollmouse

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 19:46, nate wrote:
> i use imwheel, there are other ways to use a wheel though
> i think in X4 ..imwheel works for me .....(even under X 3.3.x)
>
> to use it i set my mouse protocol to IMPS/2 and set ZAxismapping 4 5
> as well.
>
> then i just run 'imwheel'.
>
> you can customize it, i haven't ever looked into customizing it though.
> imwheel apparently just translates mousemovements up and down to
> page up and page down

Thank's for your reply.

With a PS/2 MS Intellimouse and XF86 4.* imwheel is not needed. The
problem is not the mouse or the mousedriver, it runs perfectly well on
all applications I use in Woody except Netscape 4.77. The problem
therefore has to do with Netscape 4.* and/or its config files.

Cheers,
HÖ

--
~~~~ <http://www.sacred-eagle.com/> ~~~~
~~~~~~ Gnupg signature ID 83AC4814 ~~~~~