Re: Gnome 2.0 Released

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:32:09 -0400
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> wrote:

> The FAQ says (as of 2000) 30-million pages/month.
>
> http://slashdot.org/faq/slashmeta.shtml#sm300

Hey Alan,

Thanks for the info and link. But now I'm really getting curious. Does it strike you odd that the year Linux was high on Wall Street is the last time they updated that stat?

Isn't there an independent website that keeps stats for sites - and would have this month's access for /. ?  Sorry, I'm in the middle of a download of GNOME 2 - or I'd check myself rather than asking. And since I'm using a 56K modem, my surfing ability is limited until after the download. Actually, surfing is limited even without the download going :-)