Re: Sender: header

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 05:45:31AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Is it possible to get exim to not add that header by default?

As seen in /etc/exim.conf:

# If this option is set, then any process that is running as one of the
# listed users may pass a message to Exim and specify the sender's
# address using the "-f" command line option, without Exim's adding a
# "Sender" header.

trusted_users = mail

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss