Re: can't upgrade apache -- apt-get problem? - SOLVED

Colin,

thank you very much.

your analysis of my system was correct.  your advice regarding woody v.
potato was the answer to my problem.  I just changed potato to woody,
and three minutes later ...

thanks also to everybody else who contributed to solve this problem.

cheers,
Jakob.