Re: wheel mouse wheel not working

In XF86Setup, the settings are: mouse protocol: IntelliMouse (that was what
IMWheel said to set it for; I had it set for PS/2 originally, but the mouse acted
like it was on  drugs.  Both the IntelliMouse and the Microsoft protocols work);
device: /dev/gpmdata (also according to the IMW instructions.  I had had it set to
/dev/mouse previously, and it worked normally (it didn't malfunction, but the
wheel still didn't work)); 3 button emulation is turned off (IMW said to turn it
off so tthat the program would work); resolution is set to "high"; the baud rate
is 1200; under "Buttons", the "3" radio button is selected; sample rate is 0;
Emulate3Timeout is 50.