Re: digital camera recommendation?

I would recomend something with a Sandisk or Compact Flash.  I had a
camera and all I had to buy for Linux support was a 25 dollar dongle that
plugged into the USB.  The carts that went into the Camera acted like a
scsi hdd once I modprobed usb-storage.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, Debian GNU/Linux Advocate
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA

IRC:  By-Tor@irc.debian.org,#debian
YIM:  arthurjohnson
AIM:  bytor4232
ICQ:  31770438